As we look back at 2018, we would like to extend our appreciation for you helping make our 9th year in business such a success! It’s because of you that we’ve achieved so much in 2018.
Each year we all reflect on our previous year’s goals and set new ones for the upcoming year. It’s never too late to take a look at your business and set new goals for the new year.
Some area’s of your business that you should include in your goals include:
- What are your Goals for your company website? How do you plan to get more traffic? Is your design in need of an update? All of these are questions that can help you in 2019.
- How were your overall sales numbers in 2018? Set yourself some achievable goals for different area’s of your business and set milestones along the way to help you achieve those goals.
- Do you have any charitable events you plan to attend in 2019? Think about what you can do not only for your business, but the community around you as well. Each year it’s great to continue to grow your business financially, but it’s important to think about culturally how you can grow your business as well.
We wanted to take a quick moment and reflect on some of our achievements in 2018.
Some Photos from 2018
Our Top Achievements from 2018:
Eco York achieved a lot of our goals in 2018, and without you those goals never would have came to fruition. We want to Thank Each and Every One Of You!
What have we been up to in 2018?
- We added over 14 new clients during the year ranging from Web Development, Custom Software Development, Social Media Marketing, Video Production and new Compass Wave clients!
- We received even more Client Testimonials on our Website and Facebook Page!
- We revised and improved our Social Media Marketing Plans for 2018 and have added monthly reporting as well as have added Instagram to our offerings!
- We launched websites for 4 new clients, with one more launch coming in the beginning of 2019!
- In April we participated in the MDA Lockup and raised over $300!!!
- In May we attended a Small Business Expo in York PA.
- In October we attended the ISSA Show in Dallas Texas to showcase our Maid Service Software Compass Wave.
- Did you know that we also offer Computer Recycling? Check out one of our last pickups of 2018 in Early December. Throughout the year we did atleast 4 local pickups for businesses as well as a local school district.
- We also donated food for House of Gains food Drive.
We achieved a lot in 2018 and we plan to do even more in 2019!
We’ve already set a few goals for 2019 and plan to continue to add to the list. If you’ve made it this far and have used our services, go ahead and give us a Google Review.
What are some of your goals for 2019 and how do you plan to achieve them? Visit our Facebook Page and tell us!
Your partner in Developing Websites that Save Time and Money,
President Eco York, LLC